Hello! For those of you who RSVP’d for the Spooktacular Halloween Movie night, here are a few things to note:
1. We would like to start the movie promptly at 6:00 pm.
2. Please be considerate of your neighbors. We strongly discourage the use of lawn chairs because it obstructs the view of people behind you, however, if you choose to bring one, please sit along the walls of the cafetorium. Picnic mats and blankets are preferred.
3. Spaghetti dinners will be distributed to those who pre-ordered. You are also welcome to bring your own dinner to this event.
4. The bathrooms in J-building will be open for the duration of the movie. Please bring a flashlight (or smartphone) with you to navigate the campus. Also, make sure you accompany your child around campus after dark.
5. Parking will be available in the 8th and 9th Ave. parking lots.
We are looking forward to a Spooktacular evening!
Liholiho Laulima PTA