Are those creating juices flowing yet? The deadline to submit entries in the 2019–2020 PTA Reflections art contest is October 18, 2019 to the Liholiho school office.
This year’s theme is “Look Within”. Students can create artwork and/or take a photograph that illustrates the theme. Don’t forget to turn in an entry form along with those masterpieces! The entry form can be found on the last page of the “General Rules” document.
Here are some important documents for the art contest:
Students can also suggest a theme for the 2021–2022 contest. Theme suggestions should meet the following guidelines:
• Theme is unique, inspiring and unlike past program themes.
• Theme is focused without being too narrow or too broad.
• Theme is clear, concise and appropriate for all grade levels.
• Theme is applicable to all arts categories.
• Theme promotes PTA values.
• Theme is relevant in 2 years.
• Past themes and duplicate entries are not considered.
Please use the following documents for the theme contest:
All art and theme entries must be received by October 18, 2019. Good luck to all our students! If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.