Please click on images below to view PDF files for: Kaimuki Christmas Parade, Liholiho Turkey Strut, and AmazonSmile.
In case you missed it, here are pictures from the Liholiho Halloween Parade held on October 31st. The theme was “Past, Present, and Future”.
There were all kinds of costumes — babies, old men/women, costumes from a certain decade, future occupations, toys/characters from the past. And of course, current favorites — superheroes, princesses, animals, etc!
We hope you a nice Halloween and enjoyed Halloween Movie night! In case you missed it, the Liholiho cafeteria underwent an amazing transformation. The atmosphere and decorations were just magical, like something out of Disneyland! Thank you to Mirasol Panoke and her husband Justin for working their magic and orchestrating this fun event!
Special thanks to PTA members who helped with preparing and passing out food: Shelby, Misty, Renee, Mei, and Donica. Thank you also to Wai Kee for help with organizing. And mahalo to Mrs. Small, Mr. O, and Mrs. Nishiki for their help as well! Last but not least, thank you to the many parents who helped, especially with clean up! It was truly a magical evening that brought our Liholiho Ohana together!
Click below for more pictures:
Hello! For those of you who RSVP’d for the Spooktacular Halloween Movie night (which is tomorrow evening), here are a few things to note:
1. We would like to start the movie promptly at 6:00 pm.
2. Please be considerate of your neighbors. We strongly discourage the use of lawn chairs because it obstructs the view of people behind you, however, if you choose to bring one, please sit along the walls of the cafetorium. Picnic mats and blankets are preferred.
3. Hot dog snack sets will be distributed to those who pre-ordered. You are also welcome to bring your own dinner to this event.
4. The bathrooms in J-building will be open for the duration of the movie. Please bring a flashlight (or smartphone) with you to navigate the campus. Also, make sure you accompany your child around campus after dark.
5. Parking will be available in the 8th and 9th Ave. parking lots.
We are looking forward to a Spooktacular evening!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liholiho Laulima PTA
Reminder that Fall Parent Conferences begin next week and continue through Friday Nov 3.
All students will be released 1 hour earlier each day. The dismissal times are listed below. The A+ Program will begin immediately after dismissal.
Mon., Oct. 23 – 1:15PM
Tue., Oct. 24 – 1:15PM
Wed., Oct. 25 – 12:30PM
Thu., Oct. 26 – 1:15PM
Fri., Oct. 27 – 1:15PM
Mon., Oct. 30 – 1:15PM
Tue., Oct. 31 – 1:15PM
Wed., Nov. 1 – 12:30PM
Thu., Nov. 2 – 1:15PM
Fri., Nov. 3 – 1:15PM
Just one flyer this time. This is for the Liholiho Halloween Parade on October 31 at 12:45 pm. It’s hosted by the Liholiho Student Council and the theme is “Past, Present, and Future”. There will be a costume contest as well! Click below for details. Time to start thinking about costumes!
Have a fun and safe Fall Break everyone! Don’t forget — students are also off on Monday October 16, so see you back at school on Tuesday the 17th!
Just a friendly reminder that today is the CPK Fundraiser. Bring your flyer to the Kahala Mall CPK and 20% of your order will go back to the school!
Link to CPK menu: https://www.cpk.com/Menu