Are you an avid runner? Was your New Year’s resolution this year is “to be more active”?
Here is your chance to help raise money for the school and participate in this year’s Hapalua race at a discounted price!
The Hapalua is a half-marathon (13.1 miles) that starts off at Duke Kahanamoku statue and finishes at Kapiolani park. Participants will receive a shirt, a medal, and a wonderful feeling of accomplishment when crossing the finish line! For more information you can visit the Hapalua site.
Liholiho PTA has created a Hapalua Team page to help raise money for the school and also provide interested participant a discounted fee for the Hapalua. This is how it works:
1. Click on this link http://www.crowdrise.com/liholiholaulimapta
2. Click on the “Fundraise for this campaign” button and sign up for an account. Or if you already have an account, use your login.
3. When you raise $30 for the school, contact us and we will send you a code that will reduce the registration fee to $40 (currently the fee is over $100)! The more money raised, the more it will benefit our school and students!
4. Register for the Hapalua race here and don’t forget to put the code in the “Discount Code” section!
5. Keep raising funds and don’t forget to train for the race!
Last year, thanks to the successful efforts of the participants, we were able to raise over $700 for the school!
If you do have any questions, please feel free to contact us. A flyer will be sent out next week with this information! Thank you!