Isn’t it amazing how wonderful the garden beds look on campus? The sunflowers are just so beautiful! We’d like to continue enhancing the lovely area on Tue. Feb. 26 from 2:30 – 4:00P.
- Harvest, compost and mulch the ‘AINA IS garden beds
- Turn the compost piles
- Build an outdoor garden hale
- Light snacks and water will be provided (Please bring your own water bottles)
Items to bring:
- Tools labeled with your name: shovel, bucket, hard rake, and wheelbarrow (if you have them)
- Closed-toe shoes, hat, clothes that can get dirty, gloves
- Sunscreen (we will be working out in the sun!)
To join in the fun, please click on the link below for more information and submit the form by Fri., Feb. 15!