My apologies for the late menu post! On a bright note, the Feb. menu should be up shortly! Thank you..
Are you an avid runner? Was your New Year’s resolution this year is “to be more active”?
Here is your chance to help raise money for the school and participate in this year’s Hapalua race at a discounted price!
The Hapalua is a half-marathon (13.1 miles) that starts off at Duke Kahanamoku statue and finishes at Kapiolani park. Participants will receive a shirt, a medal, and a wonderful feeling of accomplishment when crossing the finish line! For more information you can visit the Hapalua site.
Liholiho PTA has created a Hapalua Team page to help raise money for the school and also provide interested participant a discounted fee for the Hapalua. This is how it works:
1. Click on this link http://www.crowdrise.com/liholiholaulimapta
2. Click on the “Fundraise for this campaign” button and sign up for an account. Or if you already have an account, use your login.
3. When you raise $30 for the school, contact us and we will send you a code that will reduce the registration fee to $40 (currently the fee is over $100)! The more money raised, the more it will benefit our school and students!
4. Register for the Hapalua race here and don’t forget to put the code in the “Discount Code” section!
5. Keep raising funds and don’t forget to train for the race!
Last year, thanks to the successful efforts of the participants, we were able to raise over $700 for the school!
If you do have any questions, please feel free to contact us. A flyer will be sent out next week with this information! Thank you!
Good morning and Happy New Year!
The holiday season is over and now life (and school) resumes and yes, that includes new postings for the new year!
Attached to this post is a flyer that went out to Grs. 3, 4, and 5 students. Three principals will be visiting Liholiho on Thursday, Jan. 22 and will be providing information as well as answering any questions regarding middle school. If you are interested, please fill out the form and return it to your child’s teacher.
ATTENTION! iDcard discount card pick-up date has changed!
New Date and Time
Wednesday, December 17th, 2014
1:30pm to 3:00pm & 4:00pm to 5:30pm
in front of the Library
• All unclaimed iDcard orders will be sent home with your child on Friday, December 19th, 2014
• Did you forget to turn in your money on the due date (12/10/14)? Absolute last day to turn in your money is TOMORROW Friday 12/12/14.
Feel free to contact us with any questions! Thank you for your support!
Yesterday, the Kaimuki Symphonic Winds Band, made up of Kaimuki Middle students, stopped off at Liholiho to entertain teachers, staff, and students with their musical talents. A good number of the performers were Liholiho students 2 to 3 years ago! Here are a few pictures of yesterday’s events. Thank you Arlene for sharing your pictures!
|Kaimuki Middle School Band – December 8, 2014|
Thank you to all of the participants of yesterday’s parade! For those who couldn’t participate or watch yesterday’s parade, here are some pictures of our proud Liholiho Warriors! You don’t have to look too hard to recognize the many faces of Liholiho!
|Kaimuki Christmas Parade – December 4, 2014|
And, as a special bonus, here are some photos from the prior parades!
|Kaimuki Christmas Parade – December 5, 2013||Kaimuki Christmas Parade – December 6, 2012|
Hello again! There is also a December General Membership Flyer that went home with your child today! If you didn’t know already, Grs. 3, 4, & 5 will be performing at this year’s PTA General Membership Meeting! We will cover PTA business first and then sit back and enjoy the show! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!