Category: Community

Creating Honolulu out of Lego® / Summer Reading Program

Hel­lo Liholi­ho Ohana! Just pass­ing along infor­ma­tion here about a Lego® event / Sum­mer Read­ing Pro­gram. This is from Play-Well TEKnolo­gies: We want­ed to invite you and Liholi­ho Ele­men­tary fam­i­lies to a FREE event where we will be build­ing Hon­olu­lu out of 20,000 LEGO® Bricks. The event is being held on Sat­ur­day, June 3rd from …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Pictures from the Kuhio Day Parade

Kuhio Day Parade Pictures

Below are pic­tures from the Kuhio Day Parade, which 4th graders par­tic­i­pat­ed in. Thank you to the stu­dents who marched and sang! You rep­re­sent­ed our school with pride! Thank you to the chap­er­ones for hold­ing the ban­ner and keep­ing the kids safe, cool, and enter­tained! Last but not least, thank you to Makua Manu for …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Kaimuki Christmas Parade 2016 Pictures

Kaimuki Christmas Parade 2016 Album Cover

Thank you to the Soliv­en fam­i­ly for orga­niz­ing Liholiho’s par­tic­i­pa­tion in the Kaimu­ki Christ­mas parade! And thanks to all who helped and joined in on the fun. We got lucky with the weath­er and it turned out to be a nice night! Here are some pic­tures:

Reminders: Kaimuki Christmas Parade, Kahala Mall Very Merry Event

Hel­lo! Just a cou­ple reminders here: Kaimu­ki Christ­mas Parade — The parade is tomor­row (Thurs Dec 1). If you signed up to join, please meet at 4:45pm at the St. Louis School Grass Oval. Don’t for­get to wear your Liholi­ho or blue t-shirt! Here’s the orig­i­nal fly­er for ref­er­ence: Parade fly­er. Kaha­la Mall Very Mer­ry …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Kaimuki Christmas Parade, Flu Shots, Fun Fair pictures!

Fun Fair 2016 Album Cover

Hope you all had a won­der­ful Thanks­giv­ing! Below are links to a Kaimu­ki Christ­mas parade fly­er and flu shot fly­er. They should have been includ­ed in your child’s fold­er and are pro­vid­ed here for con­ve­nience. Kaimu­ki Christ­mas Parade (sign up by Mon Nov 28 for the Thurs Dec 1 parade) No Flu at School, No …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Thank You All For a Successful Fun Fair!

Mahalo for Supporting Liholiho Fun Fair

The PTA board would like to thank all the teach­ers, staff, par­ents, aun­ties, uncles, grand­mas, grand­pas, stu­dents, and com­mu­ni­ty mem­bers of Liholi­ho School for a very suc­cess­ful Fun Fair! The sup­port of the fair through dona­tions of food, time, mon­ey, and equip­ment was over­whelm­ing! Thank you for your gen­eros­i­ty! We would also like to thank …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Kids First! Film Festival 2016

There are 4 Sun­days dur­ing the sum­mer where the Uni­ver­si­ty of Hawaii at Manoa – Out­reach Col­lege will be host­ing a FREE Kids First! Film Fes­ti­val. Please see the attached fly­er for more infor­ma­tion. Have a great sum­mer!

Aina in Schools

April/May 2016 Wish List

Thursday Folder Flyers

Below you will find fly­ers that were sent home in your child’s Thurs­day fold­er.  Have a good week­end! Dig­i­tal Tat­toos at Nuuanu Ele­men­tary — Web 2.0 and social net­work­ing sites.…mature audi­ences only 2016 Spring Read-a-thon — help the PTA raise funds while your child enrich­es his/her mind Book Fair Vol­un­teers Need­ed — assis­tance for Liholiho’s Book Fair request­ed Book …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Translate »