Category: Community

Kids First! Film Festival 2016

There are 4 Sun­days dur­ing the sum­mer where the Uni­ver­si­ty of Hawaii at Manoa – Out­reach Col­lege will be host­ing a FREE Kids First! Film Fes­ti­val. Please see the attached fly­er for more infor­ma­tion. Have a great sum­mer!

Aina in Schools

April/May 2016 Wish List

Thursday Folder Flyers

Below you will find fly­ers that were sent home in your child’s Thurs­day fold­er.  Have a good week­end! Dig­i­tal Tat­toos at Nuuanu Ele­men­tary — Web 2.0 and social net­work­ing sites.…mature audi­ences only 2016 Spring Read-a-thon — help the PTA raise funds while your child enrich­es his/her mind Book Fair Vol­un­teers Need­ed — assis­tance for Liholiho’s Book Fair request­ed Book …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Amazon Smile Update and Beach Cleanup this Sunday!

Good Fri­day after­noon! A quick update on our Ama­zon Smile pro­gram sta­tus!  Thanks to your efforts and those of friends and fam­i­ly mem­bers, Liholi­ho PTA has received a total of $59.69 for the peri­od between 10/1/2015 — 12/31/2015!  Con­sid­er­ing that we receive a 0.05% dona­tion for Ama­zon pur­chas­es, this is AMAZING! Our grand total since …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Beach Clean Up Day

Help us clean up the Earth as we earn mon­ey for our school! When: Sun­day Feb­ru­ary 21, 2016 – 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Where: Sher­wood Beach (Waimana­lo) More infor­ma­tion can be found on the attached fly­er! 2016 Beach Clean Up Fly­er

Middle School Presentation

Good morn­ing, There will be a Mid­dle School Infor­ma­tion Pre­sen­ta­tion held at the library on Fri­day, Jan. 29,2016 from 5:30PM to 7:00PM. Three prin­ci­pals from Jar­rett Mid­dle, Niu Val­ley Mid­dle, and Wash­ing­ton Mid­dle will be there. There will be shar­ing some “basic” facts about their school. This is an adults-only event, no child­care will be …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Kaimuki Christmas Parade 2015

Thank you to Jen­ny Sung for coor­di­nat­ing Liholiho’s par­tic­i­pa­tion the Kaimu­ki Christ­mas Parade that took place on Dec. 3, 2015 and thank you to all the teachers/staff/parents/students that attend­ed this great event! In case you missed it, here are some pic­tures of the par­tic­i­pants! Kaimu­ki Christ­mas Parade — Decem­ber 3, 2015

Hawaii Five-O filming

Dear Par­ents, Hawaii Five-O informed our school that they will be film­ing an episode to air on Fri­day, Feb­ru­ary 19, 2016 at 8:00 p.m. The prepa­ra­tion and film­ing will be held from Thurs­day, Decem­ber 3 thru Fri­day, Decem­ber 4. Their sched­ule is list­ed below: Thurs­day, Dec. 3 7:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Prepa­ra­tion *Park­ing on 9th between …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Kaimuki Christmas Parade

Come and out march with your fel­low Liholi­hoans on Thurs­day, Dec. 3rd in the Kaimu­ki Christ­mas Parade!  It will be a fab­u­lous, fes­tive fête filled with fan­tas­tic fun for every­one!  So why wait?  Fill out the form below and join us as we cel­e­brate our school pride!   Kaimu­ki Christ­mas Parade Form