Category: Community

Amazon Smile Update and Beach Cleanup this Sunday!

Good Fri­day after­noon! A quick update on our Ama­zon Smile pro­gram sta­tus!  Thanks to your efforts and those of friends and fam­i­ly mem­bers, Liholi­ho PTA has received a total of $59.69 for the peri­od between 10/1/2015 — 12/31/2015!  Con­sid­er­ing that we receive a 0.05% dona­tion for Ama­zon pur­chas­es, this is AMAZING! Our grand total since …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Beach Clean Up Day

Help us clean up the Earth as we earn mon­ey for our school! When: Sun­day Feb­ru­ary 21, 2016 – 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Where: Sher­wood Beach (Waimana­lo) More infor­ma­tion can be found on the attached fly­er! 2016 Beach Clean Up Fly­er

Middle School Presentation

Good morn­ing, There will be a Mid­dle School Infor­ma­tion Pre­sen­ta­tion held at the library on Fri­day, Jan. 29,2016 from 5:30PM to 7:00PM. Three prin­ci­pals from Jar­rett Mid­dle, Niu Val­ley Mid­dle, and Wash­ing­ton Mid­dle will be there. There will be shar­ing some “basic” facts about their school. This is an adults-only event, no child­care will be …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Kaimuki Christmas Parade 2015

Thank you to Jen­ny Sung for coor­di­nat­ing Liholiho’s par­tic­i­pa­tion the Kaimu­ki Christ­mas Parade that took place on Dec. 3, 2015 and thank you to all the teachers/staff/parents/students that attend­ed this great event! In case you missed it, here are some pic­tures of the par­tic­i­pants! Kaimu­ki Christ­mas Parade — Decem­ber 3, 2015

Hawaii Five-O filming

Dear Par­ents, Hawaii Five-O informed our school that they will be film­ing an episode to air on Fri­day, Feb­ru­ary 19, 2016 at 8:00 p.m. The prepa­ra­tion and film­ing will be held from Thurs­day, Decem­ber 3 thru Fri­day, Decem­ber 4. Their sched­ule is list­ed below: Thurs­day, Dec. 3 7:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Prepa­ra­tion *Park­ing on 9th between …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Kaimuki Christmas Parade

Come and out march with your fel­low Liholi­hoans on Thurs­day, Dec. 3rd in the Kaimu­ki Christ­mas Parade!  It will be a fab­u­lous, fes­tive fête filled with fan­tas­tic fun for every­one!  So why wait?  Fill out the form below and join us as we cel­e­brate our school pride!   Kaimu­ki Christ­mas Parade Form

PTA Connecting Point Thank Yous!

Thank you to Vick­ie A. (Kendra, gr 3), Jake M. (Court­ney, kinder­garten), Tuyet H. (Eve­lyn, kinder­garten), Jen­ny S. (Grant, gr 4, and Mitchell, gr 2), Kawe­hi O. (Ali­ka, gr 5, and Kain­oa, gr 2), and Erin (Dell Rep­re­sen­ta­tive) for com­ing out and mak­ing “jin­gle fun bracelets” for the upcom­ing Christ­mas parade at the most recent PTA Con­nect­ing …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

PTA Connecting Point

A reminder to par­ents & friends, join us on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13 for the PTA CONNECTING POINT for par­ents!  9:00am-12:00pm PCNC ROOM F101 (Street park­ing only) Con­nect­ing Points are an oppor­tu­ni­ty for par­ents to meet with one anoth­er, build com­mu­ni­ty and sup­port upcom­ing activ­i­ties. Come and meet oth­er par­ents, enjoy a cup of joe and help cre­ate “jin­gle fun …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Give Aloha to Liholiho

Please con­sider par­tic­i­pat­ing in this event!  The mon­ey (plus an addi­tional per­cent­age matched by Food­land and West­ern Union) comes back to Liholi­ho for teach­ers’ salaries and school equip­ment!  Thank you! What is the Give Alo­ha Pro­gram? Give Alo­ha is a dona­tion pro­gram that ben­e­fits schools of choice. Dur­ing the month of Sep­tem­ber, when you shop at …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Looking for New Scouts — Pack 10

Who: Boys grades 1–5 What: Cub Scouts pro­vides fun fam­i­ly ori­ent­ed activ­i­ties: camp­ing, cit­i­zen­ship, char­ac­ter build­ing, pinewood der­by, Makahi­ki Day, hik­ing, canoe­ing, com­mu­ni­ty ser­vice, cook­ing, and more. When: First pack meet­ing August 30th — 1 p.m. for new scouts and their fam­i­lies, 2 p.m. for all scouts Why: Cub Scouts pro­vide qual­i­ty fam­i­ly time and …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Translate »