Category: Community

PTA Connecting Point Thank Yous!

Thank you to Vick­ie A. (Kendra, gr 3), Jake M. (Court­ney, kinder­garten), Tuyet H. (Eve­lyn, kinder­garten), Jen­ny S. (Grant, gr 4, and Mitchell, gr 2), Kawe­hi O. (Ali­ka, gr 5, and Kain­oa, gr 2), and Erin (Dell Rep­re­sen­ta­tive) for com­ing out and mak­ing “jin­gle fun bracelets” for the upcom­ing Christ­mas parade at the most recent PTA Con­nect­ing …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

PTA Connecting Point

A reminder to par­ents & friends, join us on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13 for the PTA CONNECTING POINT for par­ents!  9:00am-12:00pm PCNC ROOM F101 (Street park­ing only) Con­nect­ing Points are an oppor­tu­ni­ty for par­ents to meet with one anoth­er, build com­mu­ni­ty and sup­port upcom­ing activ­i­ties. Come and meet oth­er par­ents, enjoy a cup of joe and help cre­ate “jin­gle fun …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Give Aloha to Liholiho

Please con­sider par­tic­i­pat­ing in this event!  The mon­ey (plus an addi­tional per­cent­age matched by Food­land and West­ern Union) comes back to Liholi­ho for teach­ers’ salaries and school equip­ment!  Thank you! What is the Give Alo­ha Pro­gram? Give Alo­ha is a dona­tion pro­gram that ben­e­fits schools of choice. Dur­ing the month of Sep­tem­ber, when you shop at …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Looking for New Scouts — Pack 10

Who: Boys grades 1–5 What: Cub Scouts pro­vides fun fam­i­ly ori­ent­ed activ­i­ties: camp­ing, cit­i­zen­ship, char­ac­ter build­ing, pinewood der­by, Makahi­ki Day, hik­ing, canoe­ing, com­mu­ni­ty ser­vice, cook­ing, and more. When: First pack meet­ing August 30th — 1 p.m. for new scouts and their fam­i­lies, 2 p.m. for all scouts Why: Cub Scouts pro­vide qual­i­ty fam­i­ly time and …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Thursday Folder Flyers

Hi, Thank you to those of you who made it to Chuck E. Cheese last night!  All the fam­i­lies that were there looked as if they had a great time!  We appre­ci­ate your sup­port of Liholi­ho! Below, you will find links that will lead you to fly­ers that should have been in your child’s Thurs­day …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Liholiho 2015 Food Drive (May 4 — 8, 2015)

Help to feed Hawaii’s hun­gry by donat­ing non-per­ish­able foods to our Food Dri­ve! 1. Canned Pro­tein (meat, tuna, chick­en) 2. Canned Meals (stew, spaghet­ti, chili) 3. Canned Veg­eta­bles 4. Canned Fruits 5. Rice Col­lec­tion Box­es are locat­ed in the library. Place cans in box­es labeled “Food Dri­ve” inside of library. Dona­tions are then giv­en the …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Flu and Germ Fighting Tactics for Families

On Mon­day, there were 40 chil­dren absent from school.  There seems to be many cas­es of the flu and ill­ness going around.  Mrs. Small would like to send out this fly­er to help fam­i­lies Fight Flu and Germs! Thank you!

Looking for some volunteers to join our PTA board!

Hel­lo! It is quite hard for us to believe that the year has flown by so quick­ly!  We are a lit­tle over 3 months away before the end of the school year! One thing the PTA board needs to take care of on an annu­al basis is the recruit­ment of new PTA board mem­bers, who …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Loving Solutions and Moililili Community Center Spring Program

Here are two fly­ers that came home with your child LAST Thurs­day! If there are more fly­ers that will be com­ing home today, I’ll be sure to post that in a more time­ly man­ner! Thank you! Lov­ing Solu­tions Moili­ili Com­mu­ni­ty Cen­ter Spring Pro­gram

Keiki Run 2015

Get ready to lace up those run­ning shoes because the Kei­ki Run is here! The 2015 Kei­ki Great Alo­ha Run on Feb­ru­ary 14, 2015 is a great way for the whole fam­i­ly to spend an active and healthy morn­ing togeth­er. The race is a safe, 2-mile run around the Neal Blais­dell Cen­ter and McKin­ley High …

Con­tin­ue read­ing