Category: Community

Thursday Folder Flyers

Hi, Thank you to those of you who made it to Chuck E. Cheese last night!  All the fam­i­lies that were there looked as if they had a great time!  We appre­ci­ate your sup­port of Liholi­ho! Below, you will find links that will lead you to fly­ers that should have been in your child’s Thurs­day …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Liholiho 2015 Food Drive (May 4 — 8, 2015)

Help to feed Hawaii’s hun­gry by donat­ing non-per­ish­able foods to our Food Dri­ve! 1. Canned Pro­tein (meat, tuna, chick­en) 2. Canned Meals (stew, spaghet­ti, chili) 3. Canned Veg­eta­bles 4. Canned Fruits 5. Rice Col­lec­tion Box­es are locat­ed in the library. Place cans in box­es labeled “Food Dri­ve” inside of library. Dona­tions are then giv­en the …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Flu and Germ Fighting Tactics for Families

On Mon­day, there were 40 chil­dren absent from school.  There seems to be many cas­es of the flu and ill­ness going around.  Mrs. Small would like to send out this fly­er to help fam­i­lies Fight Flu and Germs! Thank you!

Looking for some volunteers to join our PTA board!

Hel­lo! It is quite hard for us to believe that the year has flown by so quick­ly!  We are a lit­tle over 3 months away before the end of the school year! One thing the PTA board needs to take care of on an annu­al basis is the recruit­ment of new PTA board mem­bers, who …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Loving Solutions and Moililili Community Center Spring Program

Here are two fly­ers that came home with your child LAST Thurs­day! If there are more fly­ers that will be com­ing home today, I’ll be sure to post that in a more time­ly man­ner! Thank you! Lov­ing Solu­tions Moili­ili Com­mu­ni­ty Cen­ter Spring Pro­gram

Keiki Run 2015

Get ready to lace up those run­ning shoes because the Kei­ki Run is here! The 2015 Kei­ki Great Alo­ha Run on Feb­ru­ary 14, 2015 is a great way for the whole fam­i­ly to spend an active and healthy morn­ing togeth­er. The race is a safe, 2-mile run around the Neal Blais­dell Cen­ter and McKin­ley High …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Hey, Kona Ice is Coming.…

Just a reminder that tomor­row (1/21/2015) Kona Ice will be at the school from 1:30PM.  The prices are: Small — $3.00 Medi­um — $4.00 Large — $5.00 A por­tion of the day’s sales will be donat­ed to the Liholi­ho Lauli­ma PTA. Thank you!

Hapalua 2015 Race/Fundraiser!

Are you an avid run­ner?  Was your New Year’s res­o­lu­tion this year is “to be more active”? Here is your chance to help raise mon­ey for the school and par­tic­i­pate in this year’s Hapalua race at a dis­count­ed price! The Hapalua is a half-marathon (13.1 miles) that starts off at Duke Kahanamoku stat­ue and fin­ish­es …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Middle School Information Presentation

Good morn­ing and Hap­py New Year! The hol­i­day sea­son is over and now life (and school) resumes and yes, that includes new post­ings for the new year! Attached to this post is a fly­er that went out to Grs. 3, 4, and 5 stu­dents.  Three prin­ci­pals will be vis­it­ing Liholi­ho on Thurs­day, Jan. 22 and …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

2014 Kaimuki Christmas Parade

Thank you to all of the par­tic­i­pants of yesterday’s parade!  For those who couldn’t par­tic­i­pate or watch yesterday’s parade, here are some pic­tures of our proud Liholi­ho War­riors!  You don’t have to look too hard to rec­og­nize the many faces of Liholi­ho! Kaimu­ki Christ­mas Parade — Decem­ber 4, 2014 And, as a spe­cial bonus, here …

Con­tin­ue read­ing

Translate »