Liholiho Laulima PTA needs everyone’s support to reach our fundraising goal this school year. Last year we raised $39,000 to fund two part-time teachers, replace water filters, and support student programs. For school year 2019–2020, the school needs $34,000 to:
- Fund two part-time teacher salaries for the school’s computer program;
- Repair Kindergarten playground padding;
- Replace water filters at bottle filling stations; and
- Support student programs and activities (Reflections Art, Christmas Parade, Student Services…).
The suggested goal for each student is to raise $120 in profit. Donations are accepted by:
- Credit card using the Donate button on this site;
- Checks payable to Liholiho Laulima PTA;
- Participation in other fundraiser activities; or
- A combination of both donation and participation.
Please click here to download the 2019–2020 fundraiser form and return to the PTA box at the school office or to your child’s teacher. Participation is voluntary. Thank you for your support!
Foodland’s Give Aloha Program: September 1, 2019 — September 30, 2019
Turkey Trot Fun Run: November 22, 2019
Holiday Gift Card Fundraiser: November 2019
- Kahala Mall’s Very Merry Event
- McDonald’s McFun-Raiser Coupon Book
- Dave & Buster’s Fun Raising Power Cards
Book Fair: March 2020
May Day: May 2020
Kona Ice: Multiple Dates (Click here for flyer)
California Pizza Kitchen Philanthropizza Fundraiser: September 2019 — May 2020
- Go anytime to Kahala CPK or Ala Moana CPK, present the Liholiho CPK card to server, and CPK will donate 20% of the check to our PTA.
Amazon Smile: Ongoing (Click here for flyer)
Foodland’s Give Aloha Program: $8,713.23
Monetary Donations: $2,513.00
CPK Night: $359.78
Kona Ice: $174.00
Paypal’s Giving Fund: $1,635.81
Amazon Smile Donation: $60.90
Running Total as of 10/21/19: $13,456.72
Big Fans for School Cafeteria:
The PTA has been made aware that the DOE will be compiling a list of schools to install big fans in school cafeterias, as part of the DOE’s heat abatement program. We are inquiring as to where Liholiho Elementary School stands on the list.